Steering Committee (SC)
The Steering Committee brings together the duly appointed representatives of all the partner institutions, as well as representatives of REVOSIMA and of the Résif-Epos, EMSO-France research & ILICO infrastructures. The French Oceanographic Fleet will also have a non-permanent representative, to facilitate the coordination between project activities and naval facilities. The SC will meet twice a year.
It has for mission to:
- Adopt the work program;
- Approve allocated budget and resources;
- Validate the deliverables;
- Approve any changes;
- Promote economic sustainability of the present Structuring Equipment.
Executive Committee (EC)
The Executive committee is in charge of:
- Implementing the decisions of the Steering Committee;
- Preparing and managing budgets;
- Promote and develop cooperation between partners;
- Promote valorization and outreach activities;
- Liaising with the Information systems of Résif-Epos, EMSO, SISMER, ILICO and REVOSIMA.
Composition of the EC:
- The project manager, assisted by an administrative & financial manager and by a secretary;
- The responsible person in charge of the « Résif-Epos Marine » group handling the mobile equipment;
- The "Mayotte regional team leader" of EMSO-France;
- The responsible person in charge of REVOSIMA;
- The representative of ILICO;
- The responsible in charge of the Information Systems activities.